GC Products has been crafting GFRC and GFRG access panels for some of the leading retailers of these panels across the nation. We are also available to craft custom and standard access panels for your projects. We have recently been contacted often about our GFRG products, because over the past few years GFRG is, by far, the most popular material for interior access panels.
The reason for this is that GFRG has many advantages over competing material options, and although there are other products that are great for these panels (such as GFRC), GFRG does have many advantages that make it such a popular material choice. These includes:
- Impact Resistance – GFRG is capable of withstanding multiple repeated impacts without incurring damage.
- Requires Minimal Support – Its light weight combined with its durability means minimal structural support is necessary to keep it installed.
- Customizable – Though not true of retailers, custom access panel companies like GC Products can create a panel in any size.
- Simple Install – Light and easy, installation is extremely simple with a GFRG access panel. Most require only one person, and there is almost no risk of damage from improper handling.
- Flush – Because these panels fit so well into drywall, it is very easy for them to be nearly invisible in the home. They can be designed completely flush, and painted to look just like the rest of the house.
There are many materials that can be used to create access panels, but GFRG access panels are definitely one of the best options. Learn more by contacting GC Products Inc today.